– key for patient safety
A Patient Administration System (PAS) is the backbone of enabling coordinated care throughout the hospital and community. Our solutions support the business needs and workflow activities for departments within the hospital to provide patient information at the point of care and with other systems as required. Access to information, when needed is paramount to improving patient safety.
Function rich and able to integrate with existing external applications, our solutions are flexible, fully customisable and deployable across multisite environments.
CSC offers two patient management solutions:-
- CSC webPAS – a browser based solution that can be integrated with the CSC Mobility Suite to create a mobile EMR for access to patient information, radiology images, test results and more from iPads and iPhones.
- i.Patient Manager (i.PM) – is the most widely used PAS in public hospitals in Australia and New Zealand. i.PM advances the delivery of healthcare information by making it easy to access patient information at the point of patient care.
CSC is the leading provider of patient management solutions across Asia Pacific. Our solutions are developed and configured to support country specific billing and reporting requirements. The experience of implementing over 1000 PAS worldwide, with a large majority of those being across Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia, means CSC understands the challenges and complexities involved in new implementations, replacement and consolidation of PAS platforms.
Key benefits for CSC Patient Management Solutions:-
- Well-suited to co-existing public and private facilities
- Simplifies work processes
- Ensures accurate data collection with front end edit checks
- Utilises standard browser technology for easy deployment across the hospital network
- Enables secure remote access to information and tools
- Fully customisable to include hospital specific information
- Easy to learn and intuitive to use
- Provides flexible access to complete patient record
- Comprehensive reporting
Leverage your existing investment in technology and training and reduce your network and hardware costs by implementing a browser based solution. Software updates need only be performed on the server rather than each PC and existing internet enabled workstations require no new hardware.
Easy Migration and Upgrade
Our Solutions Delivery Team has developed standard migration templates and tools to manage the upgrade process and ensure minimal disruption to your team and facilities.Drawing on our 25 years of proven implementation experience, our team will work with your Project Manager to identify the most appropriate migration strategy for your organisation. We provide you with full Project Management, installation and training services, including:
- Ongoing support and maintenance
- Improved documentation
- Online help
Our centralised web based support means you can log straight into Customer Support with your own secure password. Accessed via our website, this service lets you create, manage and report your own service calls.
Like all CSC solutions, our Patient Management systems support:-
- Secure network protocols
- Mandatory methods to authenticate users
- Clear audit trails
- Controlled access to both data and functions
Send us an email
to learn more about our Patient Management solutions
to read about our Health Information Exchange approach to information sharing between care providers
to view the webPAS brochure
to read about the roll-out of the patient management systems in Victoria